- Training for Zoo Keepers on “Biodiversity Conservation” held at Nandankanan from 10th to 15th November, 2014 and 22 Zoo Keepers from 16 Zoos of 4 states participated.
- Training on "Strengthening tranquilization team in the field establishment of Forest Department" held at Nandankanan from 17th to 18th November, 2014 and 25 trainees of 8 circles particiapted.
- Mr. C. Mishra, OFS-I and Sri A.K. Parida, Range Officer visited Nehru Zoological Park, Hyderabad from 26th to 27th July, 2013 on exposure visit.
- Six staff visited Indira Gandhi Zoological Park, Visakhapatnam from 20th to 23rd December, 2013 on exposure visit.
- Six staff visited Sanjay Gandhi Biological Park, Patna from 13th to 17th January, 2014 on exposure visit.
- Six staff visited Nehru Zoological Park, Hyderabad from 23rd to 28th January, 2014 on exposure visit.
- Six staff visited Nehru Zoological Park, Hyderabad from 02.02.2014 to 07.02.2014 on exposure visit.
- Sri P.K. Panda, Range Officer visited Sarthana Nature Park, Surat, Gujarat to see the established Butterfly Park.
Dr. S.K. Sahu, VAS and Rajesh K. Mohapatra, Biologist have participated in a Conference/Workshop on "Reproduction and Welfare of Endangered Animals in Conservation Breeding" at CSIR-CCMB Laboratory for the Conservation of Endangered Species (LaCONES), Hyderabad from 28th - 30th January, 2015.
A national level workshop on "Conservation Breeding of endangered species in Zoological Parks" has been organized by Nandankanan with the collaboration of Central Zoo Authority. Thirty six participants from 13 States had participated in the workshop from 16th to 19th September, 2013.
Sri A.K. Parida, Range Officer participated four days workshop at Jaipur, Rajasthan from 25th to 28th June, 2013.
Sri S.K. Sahu, Range Officer participated in workshop on "Building National capacity for Ex-situ Amphibian management and conservation" at Assam State Zoo, Guwahati from 8th to 14th December, 2013.